INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Day #2 of my busy week

I've read that the kinds of music you listen to says something about you...then what it is saying about me with my wild choice of music? I'm rocking out this morning to Devo, Depeche Mode, Thompson Twins and the B-52's and am loving it!

I received a call last night that left me with 3 more items on this weeks list, but it's not to be said that I'm cringing at the thought of having more going on, in fact it's the opposite! I'm excited to be working at the Black Hills Quilters Guild quilt show this week! So look for me, I'm the one with the big smile on my face because I'm volunteering with a wonderful group of ladies!

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh good for you, you'll have fun too. You know what they say..give a busy woman another job and she'll fit it in..