INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, June 01, 2009

Got to love Mondays!

I love Mondays, it's such a fresh new start to the week! For me it kicks off a new count down- 3 weeks, 21 days to go until we board the airplane leaving Rapid City for the last time. It also kicks off another round of "what's on my list".

Here's a glimpse of my week

*crafting group (this is my last get together with those wonderful Ladies)

*Change of command for the Base Commander

*Hannah's last orthodontic appointment

*The 2nd part of my spa day package...facial, manicure and pedicure appointment

*Black Hills Quilters Guild Quilt Show June 5,6 and 7th drop quilts off on the 3rd pick up in the late afternoon on the 7th

*organizing items for the neighborhood garage sale

*My neighborhood garage sale that I organized for June 6th starts at 7 am until ?

*My birthday on the 6th- don't know what I'm doing for that yet

*Open house on the 7th www.14818pheasant.com

*HOA meeting on the 7th

and of course there's the 1001 errands and phone calls I have to make in relation to our move...going to the post office and shipping boxes to ourselves, having luggage tags made, picking up the kids school transcripts and so forth. For me, the "being busy" never ends.

I'm calling the TMO office (doing that right now as I type) to find out which moving company is packing us up, making sure to let them know that we will need crate #1 as an early release and to make a complaint about how the company who packed my husbands unaccompanied baggage shipment wrapped our shoes in my skirts and blouses instead of using packing paper (nice huh?).

And to think that I've been able to maintain my sanity though all of this, WOW! Yes it amazes me too! Now to have some more coffee :-)

No comments: