INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, June 07, 2009

My Birthday...

Nothing special happened or out of the ordinary happened. I cleaned out the garage, rearranged things in there, sold the beer fridge and an old bicycle at the neighborhood garage sale (the American version of a boot sale).

It was in the 40º's plus it was raining all day long. Kind of a blah day really. I do plan on celebrating my b-day, but after I get to England :-)

Today is the last open house while we are still living in the house. The last day of the quilt show and my last HOA meeting.

Now for me to get on with getting the house show room ready (need to vacuum the down stairs carpet then it's time for a cuppa!

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh Sandie, many happy returns! I'm sure it'll be a great celebration when you arrive this side of the pond.

thekatsmeow said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!