INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I survived 5 days of movers at my house!

I'll have to get myself a t-shirt that says that very thing! We officially sold our boys car today (gave them the title and they gave us money).

We're now cleaning the house a wee bit- carpet cleaner will be out here next week which is nice that we aren't doing it.

Took my husband to my favorite day spa and we had a couples 30 minute massage- talk about a much needed treat! My neck, back and shoulders feel so much better now. I was so tense when I went in and felt great when we left. The only way it could have been better would have been for it to be longer :-) But alas, we had things we had to get done and 30 minutes was all the spa could squeeze us in for.

Now for us to box some things up and get them ready to ship out on Monday morning before we board the plane. I'm going to miss this house and the great friends that I've made out here. I'm going to have to find some speaicl treats to send to them from England- once I get over the jet lag and figure out what places have the kinds of things I want to send to my girlfriends.

alright now for me to help my spouse...it's not fair to have him cleaning while I'm checking e-mail and such.

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

well done, you made it through! Will be htinking ogf you as you make the transition to our country. Good luck and God's speed.

Gabrielle said...

Congrats on settling in! I can only imagine the stress of 5 days with the movers! YIKES!

Stamping Ideas With Peg said...

Sandie,
5days of packing! I cant imagine! We will soooo miss you! Good luck with your traveling on Monday and do keep in touch with us South Dakotans!