INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, June 08, 2009

Glorious Monday!

We had rain, rain and more rain yesterday and throughout the night. I look outside and see a very green lawn that needs to be mowed! Now to let the ground dry out before I even attempt to get the kids out there on the ride on lawn mower.

I've got crafting on my mind! Now that I'm DONE with having open houses, I am no longer afraid of making a mess in the formal dining room with my quilting. I'm going to work on finishing up my flannel baby quilt, I want to make some tote bags and finish up those camera straps! I've got things that I want to get done and I could care less how much thread is on the floor and how much fabric is spread out on the table! I also plan on finishing up a chipboard tissue box cover, modge podge, patterned paper and the words "Bless You" spelled out from letter I cut out with my Sizzix or my Cricut...oh yeah this will be FUN!

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Sounds great - have a wonderful thready day!