INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Blogs, Bloggers and comments

This morning I've gone through and read posts from all of my girlfriends blogs (see side listing) and have left comments. Too many times I just read and don't leave a comment- I'm going to make an effort to leave comments on a more regular basis...now if only some of them would just post on a more regular basis, LOL!

My friend Cindy posted a lovely picture on her blog of her husband Allen and herself at the Awards banquet last week, please click on the highlighted link to see it....they are such a beautiful couple (and the nicest people you could ever make friends with).

Susan surprised me by posting to her blog today.... I love her satirical wit as it always makes me smile. I found her post today quite funny and I certainly got a kick out reading it. Susan, if you're reading this...people live there because hundreds of years ago the land was FREE and they didn't have the common sense to leave when it got so darn cold.

I started using feedjit so I could see where everyone is from- I see that some only list their country and not their hometown or state. Much like Kate (scrap and knit) I too wish that folks who visit my blog would leave comments (preferably not negative ones) about what brought you to my blog and where you're from.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I'm doing the same thing Sandie!

I linked you on my blog, hope you don't mind. Go take a looksie! :)

Sandie said...

Love it! Thanks Gabrielle!