INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, January 11, 2008

TGIF

I'm so glad that Friday is here. My husband got into Boston - is none worse for wear and is staying with one of his brothers. The wake is today and the funeral is tomorrow. My sister-in-law Lori is a gem, she's taken care of the floral arrangements, it's hard to get something decent being this far away. She's taken care of the little details such as making sure that the arrangement will go to the funeral home and not our Aunts home.

So back here at the fort...it's life as usual; kids getting ready for school, complaining about there being nothing to eat- just spent $200 at Sam's club on food and they say there's nothing to eat at home- hmmm. If only I was able to view the pantry with the eyes of my teenagers, maybe I too would see that there was nothing to eat. But alas, it's full of things that can be put together in various combinations to make all sorts of yummy things. Maybe I can tempt them with some yummy chocolate brownies after school.

On another note...today is my Mother's 73rd Birthday- Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments: