INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

First day of 2008

With the wind blowing at 32mph and wind gusts steady in the 40mph range - baby it's cold outside! It's 14º currently and with the windchill it's a rather nippy -3º-brr! It's going to be a blustery day, so be sure to bundle up warmly when you do go out of doors!

The coming new year brings with it; new hopes, new dreams, new joys and new adventures. I openly welcome all of these things. January marks that there are only 5 more months of school for my kids until they are out for summer break. June and summer vacation is only a heart beat away.

I am about to get started on another big scrapbooking project. I know that sometime during the course of this year my husband will be going on a rather long deployment. So I want to capture as many pictures of him doing every day stuff and not so every day kinds of things. To make many layouts about the man I love so I can look at these layouts and smile and hopefully they will help me and our children to not miss him so much while he is away.

Now for me to get to the tasks at hand...first to get another refill of my oh so yummy coffee.

No comments: