INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, January 28, 2008

PBS Masterpiece Theater

I made the sad discovery earlier this week that our DVR had skipped over recording Northanger Abbey (I'm seriously bummed at not getting to watch it). So I made sure to have the DVR programed to record Mansfield Park. As if was, I also watched it (for fear that the DVR would hiccup again). Oh was it ever good! The next movie I really look forward to seeing is the remake of Sense and Sensibility. I adored the one directed by Ang Lee with two of my most favorite actresses (Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet).

Last night's movie was superb! The best part is when Edmund realizes that he's in love with/has loved Fanny all along. Meanwhile Fanny knows her own heart and is waiting for Edmund to find his heart.

Check out www.pbs.org for the Masterpiece Classic schedule, you will be pleasantly delighted!

No comments: