INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Politics

If there's one thing that I can't stand is politics. I know that "hate" is such a strong word and should be used with caution and discretion, but man oh man do I hate politics! I try very hard not to let my political views on certain issues or candidates have an influence on my children. It's for them to decide what political party and what candidates represent their views best. It's my personal belief that religion should not hold any bearing on what is right for you as a person, only you can decide what is right for you. At this point in time I can't make myself read about on line or in the news paper and heaven forbid that I ever have to watch it on television. I can't stand the constant bickering that goes on with folks of the same political parties and the way that they just go at one another the way they do- ugh! Makes me want to spray them all down with ice water and tell them all to play nice together or go home.

No comments: