INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Memorabilia Overload

My scrapbook nook looks as if a tornado swept through it! I started gutting out some drawers this morning...and you know how it goes- empty it out and reorganize it all. I have saved a ton of memorabilia that I know that I will never use in a million years. What is with that? Am I the only one who does that? Surely I can't be the only one who saves brochures from our vacations, can I? I find it amazing how I've managed to acquire so much unnecessary stuff these past few years. So out to the rubbish bin/recycle bin it went! I'm trying to streamline my scrapbook nook and keep only those things that I use on a regular basis. I've been good about NOT buying things from Hobby Lobby, especially when they have sales on scrapbooking items. Lets face it, they don't have anything new and with the CHA right around the corner, then only place I want to order/buy anything from is 3 Scrappy Boys.

If I even look at or contemplate buying another Christmas Stamp someone please stop me and poke me in the eye! I am in awe at how many Christmas Stamps I have amassed since moving here - it's positively unreal! I'd rather spend my money on consumable supplies or more versatile tools such as the Cricut Design Studio and the new Crop-a-dile.

No comments: