INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's Chick Day

Here I am, home with a sick child. Picked her up from school yesterday with a temperature of 103º and we've been battling the fever ever since. This head-cold of hers is making her much like a crabby little grizzly bear. She's been growling at the fact that she feels crummy, well maybe if she's take the medicine she would start to feel better.


So what will I be doing today? Once I get Hannah's fever and horrifically running nose under control we'll be doing some crafts, baking the obligatory feel good brownies , creating fruit smoothies and just hanging out doing "chick stuff".

Here's something we just worked on, go to http://www.mms.com/ (click on the link) and make your own m&m person- it's a laugh riot! The pink one is myself and the blue one is my daughter's.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

These M&M's are so stinkin' cute! I put one up on my blog TODAY! :)

Sandie said...

Oh my gosh...I am going to have to go check that out! Okay I just did and I have to say Oh you are just too stinkin cute yourself! :-) I know what they say about the green ones BUT you've really got to love the PINK m&m's!