INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

just another day in my life...

After spending a long weekend trapped inside with my family- I'm glad to have them all back to work and school. I feel as if I've gotten nothing done beyond getting them up in the morning and fed. I was unable to get anything done that I had wanted to do. Okay so I did manager to get the embroidery done on Hannah's pants (forgot to take a picture of it though). My main goal was to get to try out my Cricut Design Studio CD ROM, did I get to play on the computer? No, not even close, LOL! Maybe I'll be able to squeeze it in this week.

I've let Heidi (our Thrift Shop manager) know that I wont be in this week- that I have a great deal of things going on this week. Between doctor appointments, dental appointments and a dozen other things plus the OSC function to pull off for Thursday...well I'm only 1 person and can only be spread so thin. So now for me to get things done around here that I've not been able to motivate my family into helping me with.

No comments: