INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, January 10, 2008

So here it is, another day in my life

...today is a little more chaotic than usual. The husband is packed and ready to fly out today (he's going to the wake and funeral for his Uncle) but first he has to go to work as he has some commitments there that need to be completed before he leaves. The kids are out the door and on their way to school but not without my help of scraping windshields and windows...Andrew tends to forget about setting the defroster to ON when he turns off his car. You see, we put one of those remote starters on his car for those wintry days when it needs to warm up and you don't want to go outside. Of course the kids tell me that they need lunch money on their way out the door... you've just got to love that last minute stuff. As I'm getting the kids out the door, the spouse calls and he needs me to do something for him...there is a reason why I don't have a paying job- My Family, need I say more?

I've got 1001 things to get done today (or so it seems). I'm torn between going into the Thrift Shop today and just getting everything done here and going in on Friday. I finally got my Christmas Newsletter written up and sent out *yesterday* (hey better late than never), but not without a few "odd" words in it. Millstones instead of milestones- my only explanation for that one is that I must have been thinking about coffee when I was writing about what happened in May. I laugh at the thought of it :-D

No comments: