INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Do you have a webshots account?

Each week I get an e-mail from web-shots letting me know how many people have looked at my various albums of pictures I have stored there. I'm continually amazed that people even look at my stuff, then it's what they are looking at that really wows me (this week it was nearly 2000 views). Pictures of my scrapbook nook seem to be fairly popular. I think that it has to do with people needing ideas as to what to do for storage of items such as paper, ribbon and so forth. Everyone needs a starting point. They want to see what works for others in various kinds of spaces. My most efficient scrapbook nook had to be the one I had in base housing. Everything was streamlined, cramped as all get out but streamlined. Now I have this much larger space (which I love), but I've been getting lazy in putting things away. Most times my space is rather messy because I leave things out all over the place. Hmmm could this be creative chaos at it's finest? Oh stop making me laugh! I should go in there right now and snap some pictures...there's"stuff" all over the extended work area, there's my needlework cart (it's a 2 drawer cart that's on wheels stuffed to the gills with needlework projects) that shouldn't be in there and my daughters' doll house (that my husband and I built from a kit a few years ago) that shouldn't be in there, there's all sorts of things that got stuffed into that room during December. Oh yeah, it's a wee bit messy in there right now :-)

If you want to see what's in my webshots pages...the link is the 2nd one under Places to Check Out over on the right hand side of this screen or better yet... here's a link. Sandie's webshots page

No comments: