INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Flowering plants in winter

I have no clue as to what kind of plant this is (something I brought back from Hawaii in 2005). Then all of a sudden a couple of weeks ago it started blooming. Today I noticed a couple more little blossoms on it. Anyone out there have any idea what the name of this plant is?

It's nice to have flowering plants when it's so bitterly cold outside. I like to deem it as a peek into Spring. Even my Geraniums and Azaleas are blooming!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice touch of spring. It's rainy and cold and yukky here today so that is a welcome sight.

Sandie said...

Kate, it's just so amazing to see anything blooming at this time of year. And to think that my flowering plants suddenly decided to bloom , what a true delight!

Sandie said...

any idea what this plant is called???