INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy News!

Have you ever had news that made you happy? I mean genuinely happy??? This news is not even my own but I want to shout it from the rooftop! My best-est friend out here is pregnant. But the best news is that her baby is fine! No downs or other neurological issues and it's 100% that the sex of the baby is a GIRL!!! I let Kim know that I am having a baby shower for her...and it's Pink CITY! Oh yeah, this is something to celebrate! All of her worries were for naught, her baby is fine!!! She and her husband Tom have 2 sons and this daughter is just a little miracle!

My other news is that our son Andrew became an officer today, he's pinned on 2nd Lieutenant! WooHoo, way to go Andrew! I'm so proud of him! He takes his JAFROTC program very seriously. This boy of mine knows what he wants to be when he graduates from college...heck he even knows what college he wants to attend ...it's the Air Force Academy for him!

So even though the wind is howling and the snow is blowing and the weather isn't fit for man nor beast - I'm happy! I'm surrounded by lovely thoughts, lovely friends and the wonderful blessings of the Lord are certainly being sprinkled all around!

No comments: