INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, January 25, 2008

What to do while on vacation...

I don't know about you but reading is something that I like to do while on vacation. No television or no movies for me, just reading a novel and kicking back in the warm sunshine is what works to get me relaxed. I also take along a counted cross stitching project, something to work on that isn't too complicated, that I can pick up and put down and pick up again. As I'm going through my check list of items that we will need to bring with us on vacation I'm looking at my books...Hm mm what shall I read on this trip? I think that a good mystery will be in order for our vacation. I'll have to search for a couple of paper back novels as they are much lighter and easily tucked into a backpack than a hard cover novel. I have a few Agatha Christie Novels in paper back, now for me to make some choices of which two to bring with me. I like to limit myself to two, I usually get to finish 1½ books while on vacation sometimes I even get to the end of the 2nd book before we get back home.

As for the needlework project, I need to figure out which one I'm bringing with me. I need something to do with my hands while on vacation. I'll have to go through my charts and see if anything in particular peeks my interests. Only a few short weeks until our cruise :-)

No comments: