INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, January 14, 2008

PBS Masterpiece Theater

As my children kept going on and on about there being NO School today...well I didn't really believe them at first. But alas it's true, school is not in session today. I have some things that I want to do and hey it's perfect...because I'm dragging my daughter with me. So errands here and there will go rather quickly with a companion to keep me company.

Any one watch PBS Masterpiece Theater? Anyone who really knows me knows that I adore everything and anything written by my favorite author Jane Austen (2nd favorite is Agatha Christie). So when I learned that Masterpiece Theater will be debuting some NEW Jane Austen books made into movies (done by the BBC) of course I'm all over it! Last night was the debut of "Persuasion". WOW was it good! I look forward to seeing the rest of Jane Austen's classic novels made into movies. The BBC always does an excellent job at putting the classics into film. I saw the last half of Jane Eyre (novel by Charlotte Brontë) and LOVED IT!!! This has to be the BEST remake of this movie to date (okay so that;s my personal opinion on the matter). One of my habits- is that I like to have either funny or romantic movies playing while I'm scrapbooking. These movies totally fit my scene of adding to a sense of suspense and happiness at that same time.

No comments: