INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Another day in my life...

Happy April Fools Day! My husband was the first (and so far the only) person to attempt to "get me" with an April Fools prank. But being a little more with it about the weather (and having checked the school close line) I already knew that school was starting at it's regular time- HA! We had some more snow over night but not enough to warrant a late start for the kids. So much for having a "Snow Day". But it didn't keep my husband from trying to pull a fast one on the kids this morning, LOL!

My mother-in-law arrives tomorrow and I've got to get things in order for her visit. I like to have the guest room set up just for her, I like to have a little basket of goodies in the room for her to use. I like to have the guest bathroom set up with her favorite shampoo, conditioner and hairspray...things that she doesn't need to worry about packing in her suitcase.

I think that if I ever write a book about my experiences with quilting the title will be "The Seam Ripper is my Friend" :-) As I was distracted and accidentally sewed something on backwards yesterday- I can look back at it and laugh now but yesterday I wanted to poke myself in the eye for not paying closer attention to what I was doing.

alright I have dilly dallied long enough...time to get this show on the road!

No comments: