INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dreaming about...Scrapbooking

I don't know if you ever dream about crafting but I most certainly do and last night I dreamt of creating scrapbooking layouts. I haven't had a dream like that in such a very long time! I may finally be getting my scrapping mojo back (I can only hope). I think that working with the various prints and colors of fabrics is keeping me in the creative world, I may not be scrapbooking but I am creating heirlooms none the less :-)

Yesterday I quilted and last night I finished hand sewing the binding on my Fathers Day present for my Dad. His chief complaint has been that it's too cold in his room. So I thought that a lap quilt would be great for him. I miss him a great deal. Now do I wait until closer to Father's Day to send it or do I send it along with my Mother's Day lap quilt for my Mom?

It's a beautiful Sunday morning, I'm going to take in some of this splendor and have coffee on the deck.



No comments: