INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Crafty Goodness

I can't help it, "Crafty Goodness" is in my blood! It seems as if I've always got some kind of "craft" project going on, LOL! And poor Hannah, she's getting a quadruple dose of Craftiness! I'm currently teaching her how to crochet- I bet that you didn't know that I could crochet did you, LOL! It's not one of my stronger pursuits- but when you are a young girl growing up and one of your mother's passions is for crocheting...you learn to crochet!

So here we are with yarn in hand...Hannah cracks me up, there's one comment in particular that made me smile "Mom how can you do this and not get a hand cramp?". To be perfectly honest, that's why I don't crochet anything more than a scarf here and there...hand cramps, LOL! I love how she just rolled her eyes when I answered her. That girl and I are 2 peas of the same pod!

Besides the crocheting, I've also shown her some basic cross stitching, and basic sewing...but will have to start over with sewing again as this time I want her to make an entire project on her own from start to finish. She can stamp, make greeting cards and does scrapbooking too. Yes, my passions have crossed over to my daughter and in her pursuit of crafty goodness she is interested in many different kinds of crafts :-)

Now my son Andrew has inherited his Dad's gift of being able to work with machines and the boy is very mechanically inclined. He enjoys building and repairing things much like his Dad. So working on cars and other items gives them much joy :-)

No comments: