INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

quilts, quilts and more quilts!

I woke up at 2:30 am and could not get back to sleep until close to 5 am. No it was not the creative process taking hold of me, it was more like I was in the firm grip of pain. There's nothing quite like being wakened by pain. I'm taking a new pain medication and it really does help to relieve the pain BUT there's a nasty side affect- nausea. I haven't thrown up yet but let me tell ya I feel as if I could a the drop of a hat! Now while I was up during the wee hours of the morning I went into my scrapbook nook and matched up some fabrics for yet a 4th quilt top. This one will be a twin sized Christmas quilt. One of my goals is to make Christmas Quilts for each of the beds in our house.

Now to get on with being creative...I'm ready to get cutting on Andrew's lap quilt, and to sew up another baby quilt! I've found in my stash of fabric some left overs from something I made YEARS AGO. This Peter Rabbit fabric is making a come back (I recently saw something similar in one of the local quilt stores). So I'm going to make 2 of these Peter Rabbit lattice baby quilts- just to have on hand. I'll have the tops done and quilt them at a later time. I really want to get to work on the lap quilt using those yummy brown and turquoise batik fabrics!

Time to usher the kids off to school and for me to get working on the final stages of putting this baby quilt together.

No comments: