INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, April 18, 2008

I survived...

a year as OSC Programs Chair - that's going to be my new t-shirt slogan! I'm officially done, okay not off the book or anything but I am done. Next months function has been taken care of by the Scholarship Chair (woohoo).

Now as far as having a board for next year we have a parliamentarian, a President, 1st and 2nd Vice Presidents (charitable and non-charitable) and maybe even a recording secretary...other than that everything is pretty much open.

The meal was excellent...then again not too much can go wrong with a baked potato bar. The ladies looked great and I have to give many thinks to Kristy M. who did such an awesome job with the ladies hair. I'm so impressed that I'm going to make an appointment with her to get Hannah's hair cut (she's been on me to get her hair cut for a few days now).

Now for some coffee and to get to some things that I want to work on after the kids leave for school.

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

WOOHOO for you! :)

Hoping you have an excellent weekend!