INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Baby Showers...

I am amazed at how many of my girlfriends are pregnant. I found out last week that there were 2 that I didn't know that are expecting...WOW! All I have to say is "drink bottled water!". Some of my girlfriends know the sex of their baby and others don't want to find out until the birth (talk about the ultimate surprise present), I'm okay with that. But that limits my choices and makes me feel rather challenged. I've gone and checked out the registries for the showers I've been invited to and so far everything is rather BLAH! No room theme's what so ever, I find that rather strange. I suppose that I could whip up something in yellow and green but will it be appreciated? I know that when I'm feeling VERY motivated I can get just about anything done. I did make a lap quilt top in an afternoon, so I suppose that I could get it done in time. I have to think a little more on this. I would prefer to use what I have on hand and not have to go out and spend any money. But since one theme is yellow and green, well I might have to go out since I have next to nothing in the realm of yellow printed fabrics- how sad is that? LOL!

No comments: