INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I wonder, is it really just a coincidence?

Playing off of my quote for the day...my girlfriend Kim e-mails and asks me where best to get some fat quarters and a quilting pattern for a table runner...as she wants to give these as a gift to a friend who is PSCing (military term for moving). You are never going to believe what I made yesterday...a table runner. I made it yesterday with no one special in mind, all I have to do it to quilt it and sew on the edging. I kid you not, I really put one together yesterday on a total whim. I better take a picture of it in case Kim decides she wants to buy it, LOL! The Lord truly does work in mysterious ways :-)

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

No mistake...definitely in the plan. :)

PSCing or PCSing? HAHA!