INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, April 24, 2008

How my day has been so far...

Okay... so I didn't win the top honor of being named the EAFB Civilian Volunteer of the Quarter but it was an honor to be there representing the Ellsworth Officers Spouses Club as their volunteer of the quarter. There was a great show of support from our local community as well as our military community.

After I came home I got back to work on my latest quilt...oh is it ever CUTE! I'm trying to get as much done on it as possible since Kim's baby shower is this Saturday. I had originally planned to host one myself but have been hindered my my "foot issues". I can't begin to tell you how happy I was to have received an invitation to a shower for Kim...hosted by friends. Now I can concentrate on showering her with oodles of baby gifts that are certain to become family heirlooms. This is also her farewell party so I'll have a gift for that part as well. There's even a theme, it's"Hawaiian - how perfect since she and her family are moving to Hawaii!

Now for me to sandwich it all together and get this puppy ready for quilting!

No comments: