INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, April 14, 2008

The seasons of South Dakota

If you didn't know it already...you can experience all 4 seasons in the span of a week here in South Dakota. We've had rain, snow and sleet just within the past few days and today it's supposed to be near 80º's. I don't dare go out of doors these days without and umbrella or without apply sunscreen, LOL!

Now as promised, here's a picture (or two) of my latest finished quilting project. I love the fabrics that I used to make this table runner. The project was challenging for me, especially considering that this was my first time working with triangles and working an "on point" project. By doing smaller projects, it's helping me to gain experience and confidence in my abilities- so I can tackle larger and more difficult projects in the future.




Now I'm off to get ready for "Stamping with Peg"...I can hardly wait to see what she has in store for us today! Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Susan said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the piece :)
Did you finally decide on something at the store today? I found some yarn and a pattern to do a granny square version of an OHIO star afghan. :D in dark, light blue and cream. Now to get to work on it. Wedding is a little over a month from now... just after the inspection. Talk about a relief LOL

Sandie said...

I did...I bought a yard of the following printed fabrics, 2 different yellows, a green, an off white and a blue and yellow floral print PLUS 1¾ yards of a blue background with a blue floral that has silver through it...all of it LOVELY!