INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring Cleaning anyone?

I'm on my quarterly drive to get rid of stuff that is overrunning my house. Most of it being "stuff" that belongs to my children. Why is it that the older they get the less they care about having a clean room?

So yesterday I started with one bedroom and then went to the other. I found things that made me shake my head...half eaten sandwich and other interesting items that make me wonder about my children. I let them know how lucky they are not to have bugs invading their bedrooms (it's the Mom in me that makes me say that).

I should have taken before and after pictures, if only as a reminder to my children that they need to pick up after themselves on a daily basis.

Now I'm off to look at my fabric stash ans create a new baby quilt. I took the seam ripper to one I made before I had my ¼ inch seam allowance sewing foot. Nothing matched up, the squares and rectangles were off and the corners didn't align properly (that's probably why I put it aside and didn't work any more on it). So I was able to reuse most of the fabric, some just has to be cut down in size to work with this new pattern.

No comments: