INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, April 07, 2008

Every day is an adventure

Today is one of those busy crafting days, I can feel it! I must have at least a dozen (if not more) different kinds of crafting projects lined up for myself. From counted cross stitching to scrapbooking, card-making and quilting. I'm excited to work with my hands creating items that make others smile.

Last night I watched the 2nd installment of the PBS Masterpiece Theater "Sense and Sensibility". I have to let you know that it was AWESOME! I loved the original (directed by Ang Lee with Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet) but this one is superb! I liked the duel scene and the other scene where Willoughby comes to see Marianne and Elinor rebuffs him and turns him away- LOVE IT! I am going to order this on DVD, there's no doubt about it! The actors and actresses were wonderful...right down to the charming little Miss Margaret Dashwood!

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Your inspiring me to create today! :)

I would love to see what you work on today!

Sandie said...

I posted pictures of the core fabric and the table runner :)