INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I have...Paint Envy

I have to keep today's quote up front in my mind as I think about my neighbors and their home.

I went inside of B&K's home yesterday and it's GEORGOUS! It's not their furnishings (as those are very similar as to what we have in our own home) but rather the paint on their walls! Oh my word it's out of this world fantastic! The colors are ones I would use in my own home and they even have the Tuscan style gold textured looking wall that I want. This is terrible, I have Paint Envy, LOL! You see, the hardest part about figuring out what colors to paint our walls have to due with a couple of different factors...1- us being here another 2 years and worrying about the colors we choose to paint the walls to have an effect on our resale and 2- the fact that we have VERY tall ceilings.

So now we have a ladder that will reach tall heights and it ours doesn't do it, then we can borrows B&K's ladder :-) The colors in their home are bold yet warm, rich and inviting...I want that for our home!

Since I can't do too much today (the flooring people are supposed to show up) I'm gutting my closet from all of it's winter wear. Sure it's still cold out but I'm sick of seeing sweater central in my closet! So out it goes and in with Spring and Summer wear!

No comments: