INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Nothing is impossible...

Just some things are less likely than others. Okay so this in no way mirrors my own life- Yeah right!

Take my foot issues for one- the pain is through the roof this morning and I'm having a very hard time walking around. To be truthful I'm almost in total agony from getting myself to the kitchen for a mug of coffee. I'm calling the Podiatrist today, he's got to be able to do something for me, the pain is just getting out of control!

Things on my Wednesday to do list (these are in no certain order)...

*write my OSC Programs Board report- yes I know that it's rather last minute since the board meeting is in a few hours, LOL!

*attend OSC Board meeting- get Programs on agenda

*e-mail Theresa and let her know that my performance report is almost done

*Pick up Bette (my mother-in-law) from Airport

*buy self new seam ripper- old one is getting worn out, LOL!

*take Bette (my m-i-l) out for lunch

*call flooring people for the 3rd time- come fix the flooring in the foyer

*call Podiatrist -fix my foot pain!

*Put table cloth of formal dining table

*finish my letter to my sister

*send card to my Dad

*sandwich and pin Autumn Walk quilt top

*pin quilted table runner (it's already been sandwiched)

*bring quilted table runner with you today and sew binding on while waiting at board meeting and airport

*get cash -I kind of need to have some cash if I'm to get out of the Airport parking lot, LOL!

*get kids to empty recycling bins-they're flowing over as I type

*take Bette to Hobby Lobby after lunch for the big yarn sale :-) As she really loves to knit and crochet :-)

*call Mary B @ church and let her know that I'm bringing a meat and cheese tray instead of finger sandwiches.


My day is packed...lets see how much of it I can get done.



No comments: