INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Time spent with friends...

...is time well spent. I had THE BEST time yesterday with Peggy and the other ladies that make up our paper crafting group. I can honestly say that I don't remember a time in the past few months where I have laughed more than with this group of friends. Even though we razz one another it's never done in a mean way and we are always laughing if not at one another than at ourselves. Yesterday was so terribly funny...Sarah for the life of her could not get her folds scored correctly and me...oh my gosh, I'm such a gimp when it comes to the stamping wheel! Donna was having a rough time with the stamping wheel too- Peggy was laughing right along with us.





So let me share with you some of the items we've made...



What a great bunch of pocket cards! tuck in a check, some dollar bills or a gift card into any of these!


This one was especially fun since it requires to cut apart a paper lunch bag :-) I'm looking forward to spending National Scrapbooking day with Peggy and our group. She's also got a couple of workshops coming up...I can hardly wait to make that project...it's just too cool for words!

2 comments:

Stamping Ideas With Peg said...

Sandie,
Thank you for the nice comments! It was a great day and I too laughed so hard. I soooooo look forward to this group of stampers. What a joy! I love your table runner-it is so nice and bright!
peg

Sandie said...

Tnanks Peg! I'm still laughing from yesterday...every time I look at the back of my card (the one where we used the wheel) it reminds me of why I take my wheels apart and use them as flat stamps, LOL!