INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Quilting News- Store Merger!

I forgot to tell you all this little tidbit of news...while at "The Quilt Corral Too" quilt shop on Sunday afternoon I learned that the "Quilt Corral" at Mistletoe Ranch in Hill City is merging with "The Quilt Corral Too". I knew that Mistletoe Ranch (it's a year round Christmas store) was up for sale, so I was wondering what was up with the quilt shop part of it and now I know :-) I'm excited to see that we will have an even larger selection of fabrics to choose from and all in Rapid City too! They've already started bringing fabric from the Hill City store to the Rapid City store, I'm giddy with excitement!

2 comments:

RoxAnnaF said...

Where are all the quilt shop CLASSES? You seem enthusiastics about fabrics and quilts, but all I have seen online of the local quilts shop are UGLY!! Too bad. They are really missing out on community involvement and boosting their sales, etc. I can make a quilt on my own, but love taking the classes to meet other quilters and learn new techniques, etc.

Sandie said...

I'll admit it, the online peek into thier stores isn't all that attractive BUT just go inside and I'm sure that will change your mind :-) Most if not all of them offer quilting classes from begonner to advanced techniques. Theo nes that offer classes (that I know of) are... The Sewing Center, The Quilt Connection, The Thimble Cottage and Fabric Junction. All you have to do is to call or stop by the store to find out.