INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, November 24, 2008

and I wonder why I'm tired, LOL!

Most of the things I had to get done have been accomplished. Now the question is this...do I run out for the 3rd time and drop off my Americana quilt top to be professionally quilted today OR do I drop it off tomorrow while Hannah is getting her braces put on? If ever I felt as if I needed a nap, today is the day! My head is pounding and I feel exhausted! I've made up my mind, I'm going to wait until tomorrow, why drive downtown for a 3rd time when I really don't need to?

I got my packages in the mail, dropped off coat at school since Hannah was in such a rush she forgot it. Bought the things I needed at Walmart before the store was crowded, dropped off package at UPS store, stopped by Hancock fabrics and totally forgot the size of the zipper I needed, yes it really happened. Talk about having a brain fart! I had to laugh because it was pretty darn funny- the only reason I went there and I forget the zipper size? Oh geez, just call me a dork and get it over with, LOL! Getting back to Hannah...Now honestly, how could anyone forget to bring their coat when it's 25 degrees outside is beyond me but there it was at home on the cedar chest. Yup that was the 2nd trip out the door this morning. I think that it's cookies and milk time what do you think?

No comments: