INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, November 20, 2008

my 1st head cold of the season-ugh!

It's official, I've got a head cold. I do not enjoy staying in bed all day as others in my household seem too. It's nearly 9am and I'm still in my jammies, that is so unlike me. By this time of day I've gotten a ton of stuff done, but today-well my neck aches (from sitting in my chair in a crooked manner), my back aches because I'm hunched over and I've got a headache-lovely just lovely! I feel tired and what does the label say on my medication? Will not make you sleepy, yeah right! So here I am, at home, being sick and still in my jammies. I pray that no one knocks on my front door because I will scar them for life if anyone was to see me right now. Medusa looks good as compared to me at the moment.

I'm off to crawl back into bed...

No comments: