INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

conversations...

As my husband and I were talking last night about our next house...keep in mind that my husband is in the Air Force and that we move every few years. It makes me laugh because most couples who buy a home live in them for 30 or more years, LOL! Take both sets of our parents for example, they've lived in the same homes for at least 35 years. Anyway, as my spouse and I were talking about the size of the home we were both in agreement on a few key issues... of a smaller house (less square footage) and a larger craft room (I want all of my crafting to be contained in one room) and a few more amenities (more spacious master bathroom with a tub and a separate shower along with a list of a few other things). I've turned the formal dining room into my 2nd craft room and I never meant for that to happen. My husband put a computer in my craft room and for that I am grateful! Now I can keep the crafting mess out of the home office. I'm trying to keep my messes contained to one space and it's hard, LOL! Now I'm determined (more than ever) to keep my space and my mess under control...wish me luck!

No comments: