INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Go, Go Faster!

Yesterday afternoon was a scurry of activity for me. I had gone into town and purchased some fabric for the accent pieces for some more table runners. After I get home and look at the fabrics is when I noticed that 2 of the 4 pieces of fabric I had purchased were flawed, and of course as things being as they are, they were from 2 different stores. Seriously now, what are the chances of that happening to anyone? As I'm peeved at the shops and myself for not looking at the fabric before I paid for it, I call the stores to let them know that I was coming back in to exchange the pieces of fabric because of said mentioned flaws. Keeping time in mind, I knew that I had to wait for Hannah to get home from school- and of course being that it was meet the teacher night at both the middle and high school. So I pull out the super mom shoes and tie them firmly to my feet and get to it! I race off with Hannah in the car and get downtown to the 2 different quilt shops which are located in (of course) 2 different parts of town, I exchange fabric, and get to the Middle School all within an hour- I even had a few minutes to spare- woohoo! This just goes to show you that wearing the right shoes and having the right attitude can help you to accomplish most anything!

No comments: