INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, November 13, 2008

my busy morning

So after my rather busy and productive morning...

*finished the back of Hannah's quilt (cut and sewn)

*cut the batting for Hannah's quilt

*pressed all of the fabric for the quilt backing and the quilt (might I add that that was a lot of ironing)

*dropped off Hannah's quilt at the long arm quilter

*had 3 phones calls

*e-mailed invoices off to realtor for HOA stuff

all of this done before 10:30 am

Left house @ 10:30 am to have lunch with friends and am now home and preparing to make one of my very yummy cheesecakes for my friend Peggy who had knee replacement surgery. I'm going to have some Earl Grey and relax for a bit then I'm off to indulge in another one of my passions- baking Ü

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Nice blog Sandie!
I just changed the look of mine.