INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Practice makes perfect...or so they say

So there I was, practicing some meandering quilting stitches and I tried something new...hearts & loops and stars & loops. I do better making hearts from an upside down position and stars from the right side up or pointed towards the left side position- weird huh? I tried doing a feather pattern yesterday- oh my gosh what a mess! I thought that I was ready but it quickly became clearly obvious that I was not. Oh yeah, it's safe to say that I need more practice in perfecting quilting techniques. We never know what we can truly do until we try and as we all know, we DO learn from our mistakes. I'm going to practice some more today on my stitching techniques and then make something for show and tell here on my blog.

No comments: