INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy November!

Last night had to be hands down the warmest Halloween in the past 6 Halloweens we've been here. No rain, snow or freezing temperatures-WOW! Too bad that we had maybe 20 or so kids come out trick or treating, I'm bummed with the low turn out. But on the brighter side- I did get rid of all of those Snickers bars-yuck!

I hate being up at the crack of dawn, heck this is before the crack of dawn. I'm not an insomniac because I can get to sleep. And I don't always wake up like this.

Here's a funny- I go out to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea (it's herbal) and I see this glow-yup my neighbor across the street didn't put down her garage door. That couple has lights in that garage that make it look like an alien spaceship has landed (it's a very eerie glow). I pull up the blind in the formal dining room to make sure that there wasn't someone out there and guess what! There's this HUGE Deer standing on our drive way. It turned it's head and was looking right at me in the window looking right at it. It proceeds to walk into our front yard, slowly but still looking at me. Then it heads towards my flower bed...my first thoughts are "Alright Bambi keep walking! Those are MY plants!". I open the front door and the deer trots off across the street. I saw a group of deer yesterday in my neighbors backyard, nibbling away at plants and grass (talk about being happy that we have a fence). But what a freak out to open the blind on the window and to have this HUGE animal looking straight at me!

No comments: