INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, November 24, 2008

on your mark, get set, GO

It's Monday and I'm off and running! I'm getting ready to do errands and get things together before I'm trapped in the house for 4 days with my family. I still can't believe that Thanksgiving is THIS Thursday, where did the time go? I never did get the backing done for the quilt, got stuck doing "other things". I've got to get it done TODAY- this will be the best of days- while I'm kid free. I can't believe that in a few days we'll be setting up the house for Christmas. Does it feel like Christmas to you? It doesn't for me. I think that I need to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" a few times before I really start to feel like it's Christmas time.

I've got to take some pictures of the things I've been working on and get them posted. I keep talking about them and I know that it's hard to get a mental picture. So now for me to break down and take pictures...I hope to get that accomplished within the next few days.

Well I'm off with errand #1, get daughter to school early so she can work on a project. Let the chaos begin!

No comments: