INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, November 23, 2008

the start of a new week

This morning you will find me answering e-mails to friends and family. As I look at my week I realize that it's jam packed with things going on every day. My week is cut short because of Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Hannah gets phase 2 of her orthodontics on Tuesday (that's full braces w/rubber bands) . I'm working on putting on bindings on my table runners...3 down only how many more to go? UGH! Meanwhile Hannah and I chose a pattern and are picking out some fabrics to work on a lap quilt project over Thanksgiving break. I tell ya, I ALWAYS have something going on! Starting Tuesday afternoon and moving into Wednesday I'll be the Cheesecake baking Queen.

I plan on a nice quiet Thanksgiving here at home with my immediate family. No friends stopping by, no house guests to contend with, just me, my spouse, our kids and our kitty. I plan to dance with the turkey before I roast him, LOL! This year we're going to take a lot of thanksgiving day pictures- I want to remember this one and pay tribute to all of the things we're thankful for.

No comments: