INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm feeling better...really

I like to say that with a British accent while thinking of the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail, LOL! It's amazing what a hot steamy soak in the tub and 12 hours of sleep can do for a person! I can't say that I feel like a million bucks but I can say that I feel like at least $250K, LOL!

Today it's COLD! How cold? Well when I drove my daughter to school the wind-chill brought the temperature down to a whopping 6 degrees-ugh! Now of course we're supposed to have lots of wind, some snow and of course it wouldn't be South Dakota unless the snow was mixed with freezing rain- what is not to like right? I don't see any of that being put on the Black Hills tourist brochures any time soon, LOL! All I can say is that the sun must have called in sick today (and I don't blame it one bit) because it's totally absent from the sky. I'm one of those people that opens ALL of the blinds in the house and lets in every ray of sunshine there is and today it's just dark outside which makes me have to turn on ALL of the lights... in every room of the house in order to get the same effect as natural sunlight. Good thing we have those energy saving bulbs right? LOL! I'm addicted to "sunlight" what can I say, LOL! it's not like it's a bad thing:-)

No comments: