INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, November 07, 2008

Snow Day = Girls Day!

This is the first time in 3 days that I can see past my front porch or past my backyard. The sky is clear and everything is a glistening blanket of snow. Ice is everywhere especially underneath that seemingly harmless blanket of snow. People need to be careful while walking around outside, they also need to dress appropriately, it's still very cold out there!

Highway 90 is till closed from the Wyoming border to Mitchell SD. It's another snow day for the kids and they were pretty happy about it last night. As for me, I've got to find ways to keep them occupied and keep myself from going stir crazy- I've been cooped up here at home since Tuesday. Besides Onions, cream cheese and my Special K blueberry granola bars there's nothing I need from the store. Heaven forbid that I run out of Half & Half because then I WILL have to leave the house...must have half & half for my coffee, 2% milk just doesn't cut it in my coffee, LOL!

Just because we're stuck in the house because of tons of snow surrounding us is no excuse to not to pamper ourselves. I think that I'll treat myself and Hannah too if she's interested to a deep conditioning treatment for our hair and a pedicure- sounds good doesn't it? :-) OOooh a hot soak in a tub full of bubbles sounds good too! Snow day = Girls Day!

No comments: