INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, November 02, 2008

political advertisements

I'm so sick of political advertisements on the TV, radio, news paper and now the phone calls have really started coming. I find that I'm now screening all of our telephone calls. Since Friday it seems as if we're getting at least 6 political phone calls a day and frankly I'm sick of it! My mail box is stuffed full of fliers for this coming election, and to be perfectly honest I scan them for what they care and they all go right into my recycle bin! We record our favorite TV shows and watch them a day later so we can fast forward through all of those nasty political ads, the ones where one candidate bashes the other are the worst. It all makes me ill and lets face it, there won't be anything to watch on TV from now until Tuesday but election stuff- a great time to have the TV off or to watch a movie or two with the family.

No comments: