INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, November 01, 2008

restarting my day

Start each day in a happy way (insert eye roll here). So far today I've started my day before the birds even started to chirp, looked out the front window and freaked out with a huge deer looking back at me in the front yard, went back to bed and have restarted my day. So on start #2 I've ironed on my applique leaves for my table runners (I'm not sure if I'm thoroughly happy with them yet). I've got to go out and get the news paper...it's waiting for me on the driveway and I'm wondering if those deer anywhere near? Because I don't want to go out there if they are.

I've got a "craft" planned for my daughter- making a fancy pillow case to go with her new quilt top, I'm hoping that she'll be up for it. Good thing I've got 2 sewing machines, we can both be working on something at the same time Ü Besides the table runners, I've got some small baby quilt ideas in the works. I swear that I can never be still, my mind is ALWAYS working! Colors and designs are always going through my head. Now I'm off to change the feet on my sewing machine and to start the quilting process on some table runners!

No comments: