INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Every time you spend money...

Every time you spend money, you're casting a vote for the kind of world you want.
Anna Lappe, O Magazine, June 2003


I look at this quote a lot, I use it as my stepping off spot. This quote is what I think of as I look for country of origin labels on items I purchase for myself, my family and my home. I try to buy "Made in the USA" items as much as I can. With the holidays upon my heels I'm holding steadfast to my quest of finding items made here in the USA. The best way to do this is to make the gifts we give this year. I look closely at country of origin labels of the products I intend to purchase to make said gifts.

So with that thought in mind, I better get a move on with my sewing!

No comments: