INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, March 23, 2009

Blizzard Warning

I've been seeing this "Blizzard Warning" for 3 days. Frankly I'm sick of winter! I want to be able to sit out on the bench in my front yard having my morning coffee while admiring the flowers in my flower beds or on a chair out on my deck in the backyard admiring the view of the hills.

It was in the mid 70's over the weekend, the weather was delicious to say the least. And today I wake to 50 mph winds and rain and sleet that's coming down sideways-ugh! So here I sit with a sun-burnt nose, typing away with my signature pink mug full of coffee on the desk in front of me waiting for the snow to come.

I say it's time to make something fun, who's with me? Doesn't an Apple Crisp sound perfect for a day like today? M'm, I love the smell of freshly baked apples and cinnamon!

No comments: