INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Do you know the tune to...

Mission Impossible? It's been playing in my head all day long. We're having an open house on Saturday, tomorrow is my husbands fini flight, my daughter is solo singing recital at school tomorrow and I'm trying to get through a mountain of laundry today, keep the house tidy and get some things finished up...like those Americana pillow cases. Did I mention that I have my little friend Amelia over all week long? So on top of those other things, I'm also taking care of a 10 month old baby who also happens to be teething and make dinner, WOW! It's never a dull day around here, that's for sure!

You've gotten a glimpse of what's on my plate, so tell me- what's on your plate?

4 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh my, I thought I was a bit time pressed this week, but certainly not like this!! Keep your head over the tide line gal!

Sarah said...

Sandie,
I hate it when I "get" a certain song in my head. It takes a great deal of concentration on my part to find a new song. At least we can still sing with all we do. Why do we have to do everything? I may revolt soon, do you want to join me?

Gabrielle said...

Your a busy gal! I like to be busy, keeps me focused! :)

Have a great weekend!

Sandie said...

It's sink or swim...and I'm paddling like a duck!